RSS

Archive | Causes of Hair Loss RSS feed for this section

The Many Causes of Hair Loss

14. August 2008

0 Comments

Strangely enough, there are a number of causes of hair loss. Some of these causes are natural, and will have no lasting effects, while others will place a stamp on your hair for the rest of your life unless you take steps to stop it from spreading. Here are some of the most common causes [...]

Continue reading...

Hair Loss is On the Rise

26. July 2008

0 Comments

According to a recent news story, studies across the board by several different leading scientists show that hair loss is on the rise in both men in women. The loss crosses all socioeconomic barriers and also shows up in Western and in non-Western cultures. While it may be impossible to spot one single culprit, it [...]

Continue reading...

Causes of Hair Loss

19. May 2008

0 Comments

Hair growth involves a normal period of development and expansion, followed by a natural cycle of reduction and hair loss. About 90 percent of the hair on your head is growing at any one time. The other 10 percent is “resting.” Every two to three months, the hair that has been “resting” falls out as [...]

Continue reading...